Below you can find the most common questions we are asked about our Compulsory Basic Training courses and the answers to those questions. If you can’t find what you are looking for here please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to help.
What do I need to bring with me to my CBT course?Read answer
Please make sure that you bring the following with you on the day of your course:
1) Documents and proof of identity:
- Your driving licence
- National Insurance Number
Please note that if you wish to purchase safety equipment from us that we can take payment by cash or card but that we are unable to accept cheque payments.
2) Other items
- Please bring a packed lunch with you as this is a full day course
- Please make sure you bring glasses or contact lenses with you if required
- You should have a basic working knowledge of the Highway Code before attending the course.
I need to cancel my CBT training sessionRead answer
To change or cancel your booking, you must give at least three clear working days notice before your test date to avoid losing your test fee.
How do I pay for my CBT course?Read answer
We require full payment for the CBT at the time of booking. We can take this over the phone using a credit/debit card or can accept cash payments. Unfortunately we are unable to accept cheque payments.